FAMILY SESSION - Information and FAQ
Families are a funny thing. These are the people that get on our nerves,
can make us the most angry, and simply drive us nuts! Yet, these are the same people we love the most, have the best laughs with, and will do just about anything to make sure they are happy, healthy, and whole! Let’s get together to capture the crazy, the love, the perfection that is YOUR family!
What is a Lifestyle Family Photoshoot?
- A Lifestyle Family Photoshoot is a casual and relaxed opportunity to photograph and document you and your family interacting together and just loving on each other. Kids (and adults) will run, jump, and have a good time playing together. While the sessions are relaxed and playful, I do a combination or lifestyle/candid shots, as well as traditional family poses.
What is included in the session fee?
- Each family session will last approximately one hour. Within 2 to 3 weeks of your session, you will receive an online proof gallery of no less than 50 fully edited images for viewing and downloading, and a custom 8x10 photo book designed by me.
How many people can we have in our Family Session?
- Family sessions are limited to immediate family only. Special consideration can be made for Grandparents, if requested. Please email for information regarding extended family shoots.
Do you use any props?
- I do not use any props during my Family session, other than perhaps a blanket. Limited wardrobe changes are allowed during the session. If you have a special family heirloom or other item you would like to include in some of the images, I would be more than happy to accommodate.
What locations do you shoot at?
- I have held sessions at local parks, the beach, and urban areas. This decision should be made based on what best represents your family, but also keeping in mind safety, depending on the age of your children. With that said, I am always on the hunt for a new location. If you have any ideas, let me know. I am also open to an at-home photo session. This can be a great option for those families that are especially busy or have very young children. Email me and we can discuss this further!